Asset Management – A Process Tailored to You
BEATING THE STOCK MARKET IS NOT A FINANCIAL PLAN
- A reliable and sound investment strategy is preceded by a thoughtful plan.
- The first step in our asset management process is to identify your goals, needs and constraints. We evaluate personal circumstances such as your current situation, where you need to get, where you want to get, time horizon, and preference for risk.
- That plan becomes the blueprint to construct an investment portfolio tailored to you. The recommended portfolio will coordinate and complement other elements of your financial plan – ensuring that all parts of your financial picture work together.
- Studies have shown that asset allocation is the single most important determinant of long-term portfolio rate of return*. For that reason we spend a lot of time constructing an asset allocation that is well-balanced, diversified and is built upon your plan.
- Some assets are more tax friendly than others. A diversified portfolio likely includes multiple accounts, some of which are taxable and others that are tax deferred or tax free. We thoughtfully place assets across accounts to achieve the greatest tax efficiency.
- Based on your situation and plan, we may employ institutional asset managers, boutique investment firms and/or passive (index-tracking) investments where appropriate.
Investment Advisory Services
Investment management advisory fee ranges from 0.60% – 1.50% depending on the size, customization and complexity of the portfolio.